Les3Vallees, Bride-Les-Bains, France
The largest ski area in the world!!!
January 13 – 21, 2023
The 3 Valleys in the French Alps is the largest ski area in the world with 600km ski slopes with 497 individual pistes, served by 200 ski lifts to carry 260,000 per hour. The Three Valleys Lift Pass allows you to ski or snowboard in any of the ski resorts of Courchevel, La Tania, Les Menuires, Méribel, Saint Martin de Belleville and Val Thorens.
Ski area statistics
Highest Lift: 4200m, Lowest Piste: 1100m.
49 Black Runs, 175 Red Runs, 207 Blue Runs, 66 Green Runs.
We will be staying in the 4* Golf Hotel Brides-les-bains https://www.golf-hotel-brides.com/
- Round-trip Air Transportation
- Round-trip Transfers from Airport to Hotel
- 7-Nights Accommodation
- “Half-Board” (Breakfast & Dinner daily)
- 6-Day Trois Vallèes Adult Lift Pass
- All Taxes
- Air Canada Flight from Toronto to Geneva, via Montreal
- January 13 AC422 Toronto 6:00pm – Montreal 7:16pm
- January 13 AC884 Montreal 8:55pm – Geneva 10:20am Jan 14
- January 21 AC885 Geneva 12:00pm – Montreal 2:35pm
- January 21 AC419 Montreal 4:30pm – Toronto 6:00pm
– 1st piece of checked luggage is included in each direction.
– currently Air Canada is not charging for 2nd bag (ski equipment -skis and boots)
(this to be confirmed closer to departure date)
European Union countries require Canadian citizens to have a passport validity of at least 90 days beyond departure from Europe.
SOLD OUT – $3,875* CDN per person based on double occupancy
$100 registration fee (non-refundable, paid by credit card)
Initial deposit of $800 + insurance premium if purchased due Sept. 6th.
Final payment due Nov. 27, 2022
Senior deduct $50 from base package price
NOTE: All amounts based on payment by e-transfer. Credit card payments will incur an additional 3%
Non-Refundable Fees not included in standard package:
Cancellation of the trip for any reason results in the forfeiture of the following fees:
• $100 registration fee
• $800 deposit fee
• Insurance Premiums
• An administration fee of 3% per person applying to payments by credit card.
• An administration fee of $50.00 per person for air deviations from group blocked air.
• An administration fee of $75.00 per person for airline ticket name changes. Name change or substitution within 45 days of departure $175.00 per person
Optional Travel Insurance:
Be sure you have at least medical and preferably cancellation/interruption insurance for a ski trip outside Canada.
Trip Cancellation Insurance is offered by SkiCan with Allianz-Global. Contact Tara Vella by email: Tvella@skican.com for details and cost, payment by credit card only.
Trip Leader: Jerry Mis firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for this trip will be available Thursday September 1st at 9pm.