Ski Away the Winter Blues at the Blue Mountains
Collingwood, ON (Blue Mountain Ski Resort & Osler Bluff Ski Club)
January 11 – 12, 2022
Come join us for two wonderful days of skiing and snowboarding at one of Ontario’s largest ski resort at Blue Mountain and second day at Osler Bluffs.
Days Inn & Suites in Collingwood
Located in the heart of town within walking distance to restaurants, pubs and movie theatre. After a busy day on the slopes, relax by the fireplace or enjoy the hot tub or workout in the pool or fitness center.
- Round trip luxury coach transportation
- One night accommodation at the Day’s Inn
- Swimming pool, hot tub and exercise room
- 2 day lift tickets (1st day at Blue Mountain and 2nd day at Osler Bluff Ski Club)
- Wine and Cheese Reception
- Complimentary Breakfast
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. If the trip is cancelled by the club or due to government travel restrictions, deposits will be refunded.
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Balance: $230 post dated for December 10, 2021.
- Please make cheques payable to: Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc. – In Trust.
- Deposit and balance payments must be received by the club within 14 days of registration or your spot will be forfeited.
- We encourage the use of credit card payments to make potential refunds simpler.
$330* (per person based on double occupancy)
Youth Lift Ticket: cost available upon request
Trip Leader: Audrey Beniach
Registration for this trip will be available Friday October 1st at 9pm.