Ski Getaway for Valentines
Ellicottville, New York (Holiday Valley & Holimont)
February 14-16, 2022
We changed our popular overnight trip to 2 nights with 3 days skiing in 2020, which was a great success so we are doing it again. First 2 days we will ski at Holiday Valley and on the 3rd day we will ski at Holimont, which coordinates with the mid-week day bus joining us. On the 2nd day of skiing at Holiday Valley, you have the option to return early to enjoy the hotel facilities or shop in Ellicottville.
Overnight accommodations are at the luxurious Wingate Inn (indoor pool and hot tub) in beautiful downtown Ellicottville, in walking distance to shopping and nightlife.
Wingate Inn located in downtown Ellicottville within walking distance to restaurants, pubs and shops.
- Round trip luxury coach transportation
- Two night accommodations at Wingate Inn, (double occupancy – 2 queen beds)
- 3 day lift tickets at designated resorts
- Complimentary Breakfasts
- Shuttle to and from resort
- Reception Group Dinner
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. If the trip is cancelled by the club or due to government travel restrictions, deposits will be refunded.
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Balance: Cheque $395, post dated for January 7th, 2022.
- Please make cheques payable to: Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc. – In Trust.
- Passport is required for this trip, and the US border may ask for proof of your vaccination status against COVID-19
- Deposit and balance cheques must be received by the club within 14 days of registration or your spot will be forfeited.
- We encourage the use of credit card payments to make potential refunds simpler.
Price: $495 Cdn per person based on double occupancy. (No “U” Drives.)
Youth Lift Ticket: cost available upon request
Not available for this trip. Participants are responsible for their own Trip Cancellation and Out of Province Medical Insurance.
Trip Leader: Sonya Haase
Registration for this trip will be available Saturday October 2nd at 9pm.