Jay Peak, Vermont
Jay Peak, Vermont, New Year’s Eve Weekend.
December 30th, 2022 – January 3rd, 2023
New Year’s Eve on the slopes at Jay Peak, Vermont!
Ring-in the New Year with some of your favourite skiers and riders on some of the best snow in the east.
Jay Peak has the most snow in the eastern North American and a liberal in-bound policy that ensures you can enjoy the 78 trails, slopes, and glades. If you haven’t been, come experience it with us. There is something for everyone at this larger that life mountain.
We will be staying at the Mountain Cottages. The Mountain Cottages are townhouse style units with full kitchens and top-of-the-line appliances. All cottages are beautifully appointed and outfitted with everything one might need for an easy, comfortable ski/ride or waterpark vacation.
Enjoy some time at the Pump House Indoor Waterpark, just short walk from the Tramside base area lifts and across the access road for the Pump House Indoor Waterpark.
- Round trip luxury coach transportation to Jay Peak, Vermont
- A lunch stop, Duty Free stop and a grocery stop in Derby, Vermont
- 4 nights accommodation, quad occupancy
- 4-day lift tickets
- Optional: “Pump House Indoor Waterpark” (package available for the whole condo only OR individuals pay daily as you go)
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits, insurance premiums and credit card fees are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. If the trip is cancelled by the club or due to government travel restrictions, only deposits will be refunded.
- We encourage the use of credit card payments to make potential refunds simpler
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable registration fee via PayPal to Cedar Springs Ski Club due on the date of trip registration.
- Final payment of $875 due on October 20th , 2022, via PayPal to Cedar Springs Ski Club.
$975* CDN (per person based on quad occupancy).
Pump House Waterpark to be paid at final payment (cost TBA)
A Passport is required for this trip
Not available for this trip
Trip Leader: Guylaine Burrows
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for this trip will be available Thursday September 1st at 9pm.
When applying online for an extended trip, we trust that our members have every intention of completing the application by mailing cheques to the club within two weeks. Please note that incomplete applications or cancelling a trip after completing the application will result in a $100 administration fee, payable to the club. This fee is in addition to any penalties/forfeited deposits levied by 3rd party vendors. *Pricing on all trips is subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Director’s control, such as fuel costs, tax, currency change.
Important links, please read before booking a trip:
Extended Trips Policies and Procedures
Requirements for U.S. border crossings. ARRIVE-CAN