The Ultimate in Big Mountain Experiences.
February 26 – March 5, 2022
Whistler/Blackcomb are two side-by-side mountains which offer over 200 marked runs, 8171 acres of sprawling, snowy gentle slopes, 16 alpine bowls and 3 glaciers.
The PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola allows easy access between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains at the top.
From the unmatched alpine terrain to the endless options of the Village, its diverse offering of rugged West Coast beauty, with runs for all levels of skiers/boarders.
The pedestrian village offers many options for dining, shopping, après ski and nightlife.
We will be staying at Tantalus Lodge. The 2 bedroom, 2 bath suites include 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, living room with double sofa bed, fully equipped kitchens, balconies, and fireplaces. Property amenities include 24hour front desk, daily housekeeping service, outdoor heated pool & hot tubs, Ski & Snowboard storage, and close proximity to Whistler village with complimentary ski shuttle. www.tantaluslodge.com
- Round trip air transportation
- Round-trip transfers from Airport to Tantalus Lodge
- 7 nights accommodation at Tantalus Lodge, (quad occupancy)
- 5-day Adult Lift Pass …
Please Note: The lift ticket is the EPIC Pass, restricted to Whistler/Blackcomb (Feb-26-Mar 5). The payment for EPIC Pass is due to SkiCan on Nov 28, with the $500 deposit. The 5-Day Pass $438.90 OR 6-Day Pass $511.35. The lift ticket price is subject to change. The Lift ticket amount is deducted from your final payment
- Complimentary daily ski shuttle
- Group dinner
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants that paid by credit card will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card. Refunds, net of non-refundable fees, for participants that paid by etransfer or cheque will be returned to the paying participant(s). A $25.00 Admin Fee will apply for cheque or e-transfer refunds should the trip be cancelled.
- We encourage the use of e-transfers or credit card payments to make potential refunds simpler.
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc ~ In Trust
- Deposit: $500 + Adult/Senior Lift Ticket Cost (5-Day Pass $438.90 OR 6-day pass $511.35) + insurance premiums due November 28, 2021 using credit card, e-transfer, or Cheque payable to SkiCan Ltd* Lift ticket price is subject to change.
- Balance: Less deposit postdated for Jan 12, 2022, payable to SkiCan Ltd.*
- If paying by cheque, post-dated deposit and balance cheques must be received by the club within 14 days of registration, or your spot will be forfeited.*SkiCan Ltd. offer payment by cheque, or e-transfer; payment by credit card add 3% per person for administration fee (non-refundable)
$1,830* Cdn per person (Quad occupancy).
Cedar Springs Ski Club strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons
Insurance is offered by SkiCan Ltd. with Allianz-Global. There is no rate table available. You must contact Adam Burn at 519-780-6600 or email@example.com for a price and to pay by credit card. ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit.
Trip Leader: Anne Herbert Grouchy
For more information contact: CSSC.Whistler2022@gmail.com
Registration for this trip will be available Saturday October 2nd at 9pm.