Ski/Ride and Slide at Jay Peak, Vermont
New Year’s Eve on the Slopes … now that’s what I call FUN!
Jay Peak, Vermon, New Year’s Eve Weekend
December 29, 2017 – January 2, 2018
New Year’s Eve on the slopes at Jay Peak, Vermont! Ring-in the New Year with some Snow-Bunnies and/or some Yetis!
Jay Peak has the most snow in eastern North America and a liberal in-bounds policy that ensures you can enjoy the 78 trails, slopes and glades. If you haven’t been, come experience it with us. There is something for everyone at this larger than life mountain.
Tired of a long day beating your legs up on the slopes … try the “Pump House Indoor Waterpark”. The waterpark is a place for well-earned leisure.
We’ll be staying at the Mountain Cottages, The Mountain Cottages are townhouse style units with full kitchens and top-of-the line appliances. All cottages are beautifully appointed and outfitted with everything one might need for an easy, comfortable ski/ride or waterpark vacation.
Enjoy some time at the Pump House Indoor Waterpark, just a short walk from the Tramside base area lifts and across the access road from the Pump House Indoor Waterpark.
- Round trip luxury coach to Jay Peak, Vermont
- One lunch stop, one Duty Free stop and one grocery stop in Derby, Vermont
- 4 nights accommodation
- 4 lift tickets
- Optional: “Pump House Indoor Waterpark” (package available for the whole condo only OR individuals pay daily as you go)
- Food & Fun get together
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposit and insurance are non-refundable.
- Deposit: cheque for $500 must be mailed to CSSC within 2 weeks of online application to complete registration and hold your place.
- Balance: cheque for $400, posted dated for December 1, 2017 + optional Pump House package.
- Please make cheques payable to: Cedar Springs Ski Club – In Trust for Jay Peak.
- Please do NOT make cheques to CSSC as banks will decline.
- Deposit and balance cheques must be received by the club within 14 days of registration or your spot will be forfeited.
Full but accepting applications for a waiting list.
$900* Cdn per person based on quad occupancy.
This trip is now SOLD OUT.
Pump House Indoor Waterpark :
Condo Packages: $121/adult or $92/junior* (every member in the condo must agree to pay for the waterpark package)
*junior (ages 4 – 14)
Not available for this trip.