Ski from Quebec City!
February 2 – 9, 2019
The name Quebec City means “where the river narrows,” and if you can’t remember it now, you certainly will after a visit to the ski areas that surround the city. The two largest resorts nearby, Le Massif and Mont-Sainte-Anne, hug the river tighter than two people on a cold Quebec night.
We’ll be staying at the ski-in/ski-out Château Mont-Sainte-Anne in Studios hotel room style (2-4 persons) with kitchenettes and dining space for 4, and Country style 1 bedroom units with full kitchens. All units provided with daily room service and in-room coffee supplies, with free Wifi throughout building. The hotel amenities include a bar, restaurant, convenience store, games room and Pool/Sauna/Spa
- Round trip luxury coach, 7:00 am Sat Feb 2nd Burlington Departure, 1:00 pm Sat Feb 9th Mt-Ste-Anne Departure
- One lunch stop in Cornwall’s Smart Centre, one grocery stop/liquor stop in Saint-Roch, Québec,
- 7 nights accommodation
- 5 day lift tickets at Mont Sainte-Anne
- Optional: 6th day Lift Pass @ $75 – Le Massif Day @ $65 – Québec Carnaval Opening Ceremony Day Feb 8th (free)
- Food & Fun get togethers
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposit: cheque for $500 must be mailed to CSSC within 2 weeks of online application to complete registration and hold your place.
- Balance: cheque for $750 (Studio Room) or $900 (1 Bedroom), post-dated for December 19th, 2018.
- Please make cheques payable to: Cedar Springs Ski Club – In Trust for Mt.-Ste.-Anne.
- Deposit and post dated balance cheques must be received by the club within 14 days of registration or your spot will be forfeited.
1 Bed Condo: $1,400 Cdn per person based on Double Occupancy.
Studio Suite (hotel room style): $1,250 Cdn per person based on Double Occupancy.
Trip Leader: Christiane Roswell
Registration for this trip will be available Tuesday October 2nd at 9pm.