Ski Banff Big 3 Mountains!
Sunshine, Lake Louise and Norquay.
March 20 – 27, 2021
If you missed last year’s trip, this is a ‘repeat’
Banff Sunshine and Lake Louise offer skiers and boarders unlimited variety, from super wide groomers, gladed runs to steep and deep chutes, black diamond mogul thrill rides. A run for everyone.
Legendary for its fantastic downhill skiing and boarding amid vast terrain, the three resorts of Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise and Mt Norquay offer an inspiring range of Snowsport opportunities.
After a day of skiing, enjoy Banff’s nightlife, restaurants, coffee shops and shopping.
We will be staying at the Banff Caribou Lodge, close to downtown Banff. The mountain-style Superior rooms feature two queen size beds with coffee maker, mini-fridge, and complimentary high-speed internet. The Caribou Lodge is host to the Banff Keg and an onsite Spa. Included is a daily hot breakfast buffet. Facilities also include a ski storage, hot tub, a steam room, and exercise room.
- Round trip air transportation
- Round trip motor coach transfer from airport to Caribou Lodge
- 7 nights accommodation, double occupancy
- Daily hot breakfast buffet
- Lift Pass for all 3 Mountains
- Adult 5-day SkiBig3 Lift Pass, for 6 day add $90
- Senior (65+) 5 day deduct $90; 6 day deduct $30(from base price)
- Complimentary daily guided tours at all ski areas
- Group dinner
- Free shuttle to the 3 mountains each day
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. If the trip is cancelled by the club or due to government travel restrictions, deposits will be refunded.
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc ~ In Trust
- Deposit: $500 + insurance premiums postdated for December 20, 2020, payable to SkiCan Ltd.*
- Balance: Balance including options post-dated for February 3, 2021, payable to SkiCan Ltd.*
- Deposits and balance payments must be received by the club within 14 days of registration or your spot will be forfeited.
- We encourage the use of credit card payments to make potential refunds simpler.
- *SkiCan Ltd. offer payment by cheque or e-transfer; payment by credit card, add 3% per person for administration fee (non-refundable)
$1,825* Cdn per person (double occupancy).
– Non skier deduct $390 from final payment.
– Land Only (no Air) deduct $345 from final payment.
– Single supplement add $410 to final payment.
Insurance is offered by SkiCan with Allianz-Global. There is no rate table available. You must contact Adam Burn at 519.780.6600 or email@example.com for a price and pay by credit card.
Trip Leader: Anne Herbert Grouchy
For more information contact: CSSCskibanff2021@gmail.com
Registration for this trip will be available Saturday October 3rd at 9pm.