Big White Ski Resort, BC
“It’s The Snow”
February 10 – 17, 2023
Big White Ski Resort, the highest summit in the Okanagan Highland, has everything you would expect from a world-class resort. Big White offers terrain suited to all levels and abilities for skiers and snowboarders, including groomed & powder runs and a state-of-the-art-lift system.
The mid-mountain car-free village is ski in/ski out and within walking distance, includes shops, restaurants, cafes, and pubs.
We will be staying at Sundance Resort, located just above the Bullet Express near the Village Centre with easy ski in/ski out access to the mountain. The 2-bedroom suites include 2 full bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen (coffee maker, fridge, stove & oven, dishwasher, microwave, dishes, cookware & utensils). Property amenities include free Wi-Fi, heated outdoor pool and hot tubs, ski lockers and movie theatre.
Sundance Resort | Big White Ski Resort Ltd.
- Round trip air transportation
- Round trip transfers from Airport to Sundance Resort
- 7 nights accommodation at Sundance Resort, quad occupancy
- 5-day Adult Lift Pass
- Grocery Store stop
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits, insurance premiums and credit card fees are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. If the trip is cancelled by the club or due to government travel restrictions, only deposits will be refunded.
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc ~ In Trust via PayPal due on the date of trip registration..
- Deposit: $500 + insurance premiums due November 12, 2022 using credit card or e-transfer to SkiCan Ltd.*
- Final Payment due Dec 27, 2022. Credit card, e-transfer to SkiCan Ltd.*
- *SkiCan Ltd. offer payment by cheque or e-transfer; payment by credit card, add 3% per person for administration fee (non-refundable)
SOLD OUT – $2,630* CDN per person (based on quad occupancy)
- 6-day adult lift pass add $105.00 (to base package price)
- 5-day Senior (65+) deduct $60.00 (from base package price)
- 6-day Senior lift pass add $30.00 (to base package price)
- Non skier deduct $480.00
- Land Only (no Air) deduct $720.00
Trip Cancellation Insurance is offered by SkiCan with Allianz-Global. Contact Tara Vella by email: Tvella@skican.com for details and cost, payment by credit card only
Trip Leader: Anne Herbert Grouchy
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for this trip will be available Monday October 3rd at 9pm.