Fernie Alpine Resort, BC
A POWDER DAY AT FERNIE, Will be the best skiing of your life!
January 15-22, 2022
Delivering over 2500 acres of skiable terrain, up to 37 feet of snow in a season, 142 named runs, 5 alpine bowls, state of the art snowmaking and grooming equipment, and an exceptional beginner’s area, Fernie is a true winter playground for skiers and riders of all levels. Also now featuring the most snow, most ski runs, and biggest vertical in the Rockies! https://skifernie.com/
Lizard Creek Lodge – Ski In/ Ski Out https://lizardcreek.com
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Condominium Based Upon Quad Occupancy
Featuring ski in/ski out access to Fernie Alpine Resort. A heated outdoor pool and 3 exterior hot tubs are available. All suites feature a fireplace.
2 bedroom Suites have one King sized bed in the master and two Queen beds in the 2nd bedroom.
Equipped with a full kitchen, each suite at Lizard Creek Lodge is comfortably furnished. Free wired internet is included. All suites feature a private balcony with mountain views.
Fine dining is available at Cirque, the on-site restaurant and guests can enjoy cocktails served at the bar overlooking the mountain.
- Round trip air transportation
- Round trip motor coach transfers from airport to resort
- 7 nights’ accommodation, quad occupancy
- Grocery Stop
- Welcome Reception
- 5 Day Adult Lift Pass
- 5 Day Senior (65+) Lift Deduct $65.
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. For any refunds resulting from a group cancellation, participants that paid by credit card will receive refunds, net of non-refundable fees, on their credit card. Refunds, net of non-refundable fees, for participants that paid by etransfer or cheque will be returned to the paying participant(s). A $25.00 Admin Fee will apply for cheque or e-transfer refunds should the trip be cancelled.
- We encourage the use of e-transfers or credit card payments to make potential refunds simpler.
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc ~ In Trust at time of registration
- Deposit: $500 + insurance premiums postdated for October 24, 2021, payable to SkiCan Ltd.*
- Balance including additional option costs post-dated for December 8 , 2021, payable to SkiCan Ltd.*
- If paying by cheque, post-dated deposit and balance cheques must be received by the club within 14 days of registration, or your spot will be forfeited.
*SkiCan Ltd. offer payment by cheque or e-transfer; payment by credit card, add 3% per person for administration fee (non-refundable)
Availability: 1 Male spot remaining.
$1,875* Cdn per person (quad occupancy) based on group size 25+
Youth Lift Ticket: cost available upon request
- 6-Day Adult Lift – Add: $80.00
- 5-Day Senior (65+) Lift – Deduct: $65.00
- 6th Day Senior (65+) Lift – Deduct: $10.00 (from base package price)
- Non-Skier – Deduct: $335.00
- Cat Skiing Day with Fernie Wilderness Adventures – Add: $620.00 *includes Transportation
Air Canada flights from Toronto to Calgary:
January 22 AC139 Toronto 10:10am – Calgary 12:29pm
January 29 AC146 Calgary 3:45pm – Toronto 9:30pm
Flight numbers and departure times are subject to change
1st piece of checked luggage is included in each direction
Cedar Springs Ski Club strongly recommends the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect non-refundable deposits and payments in the event participants are forced to cancel their vacation for medical reasons
Insurance is offered by SkiCan Ltd. with Allianz-Global. There is no rate table available. You must contact Adam Burn at 519-780-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a price and to pay by credit card. ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ coverage can also be added to a newly purchased policy. The premium is due with the deposit.
Trip Leader: Jerry Mis
Registration for this trip will be available October 1st at 9pm.