Saint-Moritz Roi Soleil, Switzerland
Saturday, January 20, 2024, to Sunday, January 28, 2024
Tucked away in this cosmopolitan and very select resort area – the birthplace of Alpine winter tourism (in 1864), Saint Moritz combines luxury and tradition, and offers a wide range of unique pursuits including horse and greyhound racing, polo, or the famous “Cresta Run” on the nearby frozen lake. Saint Moritz has twice hosted the Winter Olympics – 1928 and 1948. With 57 beginner runs, 136 intermediate runs, and 36 advanced runs, there’s something for everyone.
Nestled at the foot of the snow-covered mountains, Saint Moritz Roi Soleil stands at an altitude of 1,750 metres (5740 ft), near the lake that lies by the town. On your skis, snowshoes, or snowboard, leave your mark on over 350 kilometres of slopes. Take a break by the banks of a frozen lake and contemplate the lights from one of the oldest winter sports stations in the world. Enjoy a horse-drawn ride across the snow in the evening, then a refined dinner with friends to share your experiences.
- Round trip air transportation via Air Canada from Toronto to Zurich including 1st checked baggage + ski equipment.
- Round trip transfers from Zurich Airport to Club Med’s Saint Moritz Roi Soleil resort.
- 7 nights accommodation that includes access to the sports facilities within the resort, indoor heated pool, daily aqua fitness, entertainment, après ski, and Club Med evenings.
- All meals (except lunch on the day of arrival), snacks during the day and evening, and alcoholic beverages. This includes mountain options for lunch.
- 6 days skiing in Saint Moritz (Haute-Engadine) domain, lessons, and outings in small groups (Mon-Fri) accompanied by guides from École de Ski Suisse.
- All taxes and Club Med membership fees.
- Not included is $3.50 per $1000 contribution to the Compensation Fund (approx. $17/person). https://www.opc.gouv.qc.ca/en/ficav/
Important dates and payment information
- A $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc. via Credit Card due on the trip Application.
- Application is on a first-come/first-serve basis. You will be notified of successful application within 48 hours and provided with a link to GendronSki’s payment portal where you will be required to register and pay a 25% deposit by September 15, 2023, to retain your place.
- Final payment, including any additional options selected, will be due by October 23, 2023, via the same payment portal (This is 89 days before departure).
- Cancellation details:
- The $100 application fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel before October 23, 2023, a 10% cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel between October 24, 2023, and December 20, 2023, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel after December 20, 2023, the complete amount is non-refundable.
- The Club Med membership fee is non-refundable regardless of cancellation date.
SOLD OUT – $4,775* CDN per person (based on double occupancy)
- Two single rooms are available for $5,495 per person (First-come/First serve).
- Triple occupancy is not available.
- Non-skier deducts $215.00 each.
- Land only (no Air) deducts $1445.00 each.
- Flight deviations will not be permitted. If you would like to extend your trip you must book the land-only option and make alternate flight arrangements on your own.
*Pending a sold-out trip $200 will be refunded to each participant after completion of the trip.
Travel Insurance (cancellation and/or medical) will be available through GendronSki once registered for the trip and access is provided to their payment portal.
Application for this trip will be available via the CSSC website on Tuesday, September 5, 2023, at 9 pm.
Trip Leader: Shelley Speal
Please email any inquiries about this trip to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT LINKS, PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING A TRIP:
*Pricing on all trips is subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Director’s control, such as fuel costs, tax, currency change.
When applying online for an extended trip, we trust that our members have every intention of completing the application with payments. Please note that incomplete applications or cancelling a trip after completing the application will result in a $100 administration fee, payable to the club. This fee is in addition to any penalties/forfeited deposits levied by 3rd party vendors.