Join us at Sun Peaks
Home of Nancy Green
March 14 – 21, 2020
With the addition of new terrain, Sun Peaks is now Canada’s second largest ski area.
The home of Olympic Gold Medalist Nancy Greene, Sun Peaks offers something for everyone. The resort offers surprising diversity across its three mountains, with 4,270 acres and 135 runs, an average season snowfall of over 6 metres of powder, long easy cruisers, glades, bumps and steeps, there is something for everyone.It’s all here and the closest you’ll get to another person is on the chairlift.
There’s more than just skiing and boarding! The resort offers many activities in addition to sliding downhill. Try snowshoeing, horse drawn sleigh rides, Nordic skiing, ice skating, cat trax groomer rides, snowmobiling and on and on. The village offers lots of choice of restaurants and bars, including a fondue dinner/moonlight ski every Thursday at the Sunburst Mid Mountain Restaurant.
Sun Peaks has been a favorite destination of club members for many years. Come and see why!
We will be staying at the ski-in Crystal Forest Condominiums. Just a short distance from the Village Centre to enjoy the great restaurants and shops. Our two bedroom condos (Quad occupancy), one bedroom condo ( double occupancy) and 3 bedroom condo (6 sharing) feature gas fireplaces, hot tubs, heated tile floors and knotty-pine woodwork throughout.
- Round trip air transportation to Vancouver/Kelowna on Westjet
- Round trip motor coach transfer from airport to resort
- 7 nights accommodation
- 5 day lift passes (6 day option)
- Complimentary Ski Guide Tour of Mountain
- Wine and Cheese get together
- Group Dinner
- Don’t forget your Green we’re there for St Patty’s Day!!
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits and insurance are non-refundable.
- $100 Non-refundable Registration Cheque payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc ~ In Trust
- Second Deposit: cheque for $500 + optional insurance, post-dated for December 15, 2019, payable to SkiCan Ltd.
- Balance including options chosen post-dated for January 29, 2020, payable to SkiCan Ltd.
- Deposit and balance cheques must be received by the club within 14 days of registration or your spot will be forfeited.
This trip is sold out however we are taking applications for a waiting list should a spot become available.
$1,895* CDN/person 2 Bedroom Condominium (quad occupancy); – SOLD OUT;
$1,775* CDN/person 3 Bedroom Condominium (six sharing) – SOLD OUT;
$2,275* CDN/person 1 Bedroom Condominium (double occupancy) – SOLD OUT
*Accommodation rooms are on priority registrations due to limited availability
Credit Card payments Add $55.00
5 Day Senior (65+) Lift Pass Deduct: $65.00
6 Day Adult Lift Add: $70.00
6 Day Senior Pass Deduct: $15.00 (to regular package price)
Non-Skier Deduct: $310.00
Land Only Deduct: $555.00
First Tracks Add: $45.00
Insurance is offered by SkiCan with Allianz-Global. There is no rate table available. You must contact Lindsay Wicke at 1.888.475.4226 or email@example.com for a price and pay by credit card.
Trip Leader: Larry Hrabets
Registration for this trip will be available Thursday October 3rd at 9pm.