Sun Peaks Resort, British Columbia
Canada’s 2nd largest ski area consisting of three mountains
February 27 – March 6, 2023
Canada’s 2nd largest ski area consisting of three mountains and a whooping 4,270 acres of skiable terrain. It has 137 runs and 17 glade areas. The resort offers ski-in, ski-out access to the mountain. The pedestrian village offers shops, restaurants which our locally- owed. https://www.sunpeaksresort.com/
Elevation Top 2152m
Elevation Bottom 1255m
Vertical Drop 881 metres
Skiable Terrain 1488ha
Longest Run 8km (5 miles)
Beginner 10% Intermediate 58%Advanced 32%
Total Number of Trails 122 including 12 gladded areas
We will be staying at the Sun Peaks Grand, (Deluxe Rooms-double occupancy). https://www.sunpeaksgrand.com
This 4 star property has a convenient ski-in/ski-out location in the heart of the village. Guests can enjoy full services such as Mantles Restaurant and Lounge, Night Club, room service and ski valet. Enjoy the use of the health club with indoor entrance to a heated pool, 3 hot tubs, gym, steam room and sauna. The rooms offer 1 king or 2 queen beds. All rooms have a hair dryer, mini fridge, high speed internet, coffee maker, kettle, iron and iron board as well as a microwave in a common area on each floor.
- Round trip air transportation
- Round trip motor coach transfer from airport to resort
- 7 nights accommodation at Sun Peaks Grand, Deluxe Rooms -double occupancy
- 5 of 6 days Adult Lift Pass
- Grocery Stop
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits, insurance premiums and credit card fees are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. If the trip is cancelled by the club or due to government travel restrictions, only deposits will be refunded.
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc via PayPal due on the date of trip registration.
- Deposit: $500 + insurance premiums for November 29, 2022 using credit card or e-transfer to SkiCan Ltd*.
- Final Payment, including additional options due January 13, 2023. Credit card, e-transfer to SkiCan Ltd*.
- *SkiCan Ltd. offer payment by cheque or e-transfer; payment by credit card, add 3% per person for administration fee (non-refundable)
$2,480* Cdn per person (Double occupancy) Deluxe room, based on group size 25+
Closed for bookings
- 6-day adult lift pass add $95.00 (to base package price)
- 5-day Senior (65+) deduct $75.00 (from base package price)
- 6-day Senior lift pass deduct $15.00 (from base package price)
- Non skier deduct $390.00 – no lift ticket
- Land Only (no Air), must travel same time as air passengers, deduct $730.00
- Hot breakfast buffet for 6 mornings – Add $200.00
Trip Cancellation Insurance is offered by SkiCan with Allianz-Global. Contact Tara Vella by email: Tvella@skican.com for details and cost, payment by credit card only
Trip Leader: Anne Herbert Grouchy
For more information contact: email@example.com
Registration for this trip will be available Monday October 3rd at 9pm.