Thursday, March 21, 2024, to Sunday, March 24, 2024
It’s back! After a multi-year hiatus, our spring trip to Quebec has returned!
Tremblant sits at 875 meters and offers a breathtaking view of the Laurentians. Its ski area covers 305 hectares and includes 14 ski lifts and 102 ski trails on 4 distinct slopes for skiers and snowboarders of all levels.
Mont-Tremblant has been ranked as the #1 resort in the East by readers in the annual Ski Magazine resort survey. We thought that would be a good way to bring our ski season to an end. Tremblant is a major resort that is widely known for having one of the best mountain villages in North America.
We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant conveniently located in Mont-Tremblant’s picturesque ski village. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant offers ski-to-door access. Free WiFi and free daily breakfast. We will be staying in 1-bedroom suites that include 2 double beds, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine. Guests can enjoy year-round musical, cultural, and sporting events on-site. Tremblant Holiday Inn Express is in the pedestrian village renowned for its European charm with many restaurants, bars, cafés, shops, and a fitness center all located near the property.
- Luxury Coach transportation from Burlington to Mont-Tremblant.
- 3 nights accommodation at Holiday Inn Express.
- Daily breakfast.
- Grocery store stop on the way to Mont-Tremblant.
- 2-day adult lift pass. Note: this is an IKON Pass destination.
- Group wine and cheese night.
- All taxes.
Important dates and payment information
- A $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc. via Credit Card due on the trip Application.
- Application is on a first-come/first-serve basis. You will be notified of successful application within 48 hours.
- A deposit of $300 is due by October 23, 2023.
- Final Payment will be due by February 1, 2024.
- Cancellation details:
- The $100 application fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel before February 1, 2024, the full amount (minus the application fee) is refundable.
- If you cancel after February 1, 2024, and we can find someone to take your place, we will refund you the amount minus the application fee.
- If you cancel after February 1, 2024, and your spot cannot be filled the entire amount is non-refundable.
$700* CDN per person (based on double occupancy)
- Add a 3rd-day adult lift pass for $83.
- Senior (70+) pricing available, 2-day lift pass deducts $17.
- Add a 3rd-day senior (70+) lift ticket for $79.
- Youth (5-17) and student (18-25) pricing is available, 2-day lift pass deducts $57.
- Add a 3rd-day youth (5-17) or student (18-25) lift ticket for $62.
- Non-skier deducts $193.00 each. Note: If you have an IKON pass you would select the non-skier option.
- There are no deductions for triple occupancy.
- There are no deductions for those who wish to drive themselves.
*Pending a sold-out trip $50 will be refunded to each participant after completion of the trip.
Not available for this trip
Application for this trip will be available via the CSSC website on Monday, October 2, 2023, at 9 pm.
Trip Leader: Tina Binder
Please email any inquiries about this trip to: email@example.com
IMPORTANT LINKS, PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING A TRIP:
*Pricing on all trips is subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Director’s control, such as fuel costs, tax, currency change.
When applying online for an extended trip, we trust that our members have every intention of completing the application with payments. Please note that incomplete applications or cancelling a trip after completing the application will result in a $100 administration fee, payable to the club. This fee is in addition to any penalties/forfeited deposits levied by 3rd party vendors.