Panorama Mountain Resort
Beautiful British Columbia
February 27 – March 6, 2021
Tired of being cooped up with the pandemic. Escape with us to Panorama Mountain Resort in the Kootney Rockies in beautiful British Columbia. It is magical. 2975acres of skiable lift-serviced terrain with a vertical drop of 4265 feet with 133 trials. It caters to all kinds of skiers and boarders from beginners to the expert. For those who are adventurous try the heli-skiing packages or tandem paragliding.
There is more to do than just skiing and boarding. Enjoy the village with restaurants, retail shops, pubs and cafes, fitness center and free access to the hot pools. Try ice skating, snowshoeing or fat tire biking.
We will be staying at 1000 Peak Lodge (ski-in/out) for 7 nights. 2 bedroom condo with full kitchens with quad occupancy.
- Round trip air transportation
- Round trip motor coach transfers from airport to resort
- 7 nights’ accommodation, quad occupancy
- Grocery Stop
- Group Dinner
- 5 Day Adult Lift Pass, 6th day Add $80.
- 5 Day Senior (65+) Lift Deduct $40.
- 6th Day Senior Lift Add $30. (to base package price)
- Kicking Horse Resort Day Trip (Wednesday) Add $110. (includes transfer and lift pass)
- RK Heli-Skiing 3 Run Package Add $860.
- RK Heli-Skiing 5 Run Package Add $1,005.
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. If the trip is cancelled by the club or due to government travel restrictions, deposits will be refunded.
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc ~ In Trust
- Deposit: $500 + insurance premiums postdated for November 29, 2020 to SkiCan Ltd.*
- Balance: Balance including options post-dated for January 13, 2021, payable to SkiCan Ltd.*
- Deposit and balance cheques must be received by the club within 14 days of registration or your spot will be forfeited.
- We encourage the use of credit card payments to make potential refunds simpler.
- *SkiCan Ltd. offer payment by cheque or e-transfer; payment by credit card, add 3% per person for administration fee (non-refundable)
This trip is now sold out – we are taking bookings for a waiting list.
$1,970* Cdn per person (quad occupancy)
Non-skier Deduct $360
Land Only (no air) Deduct $565.
Insurance is offered by SkiCan Ltd. with Allianz-Global. There is no rate table available. You must contact Adam Burn at 519-780-6600 or 1-888-475-4226 or email@example.com for a price and to pay by credit card.
Trip Leader: Audrey Beniach
Registration for this trip will be available October 2nd at 9pm.