Panorama Ski Resort, BC
Saturday, March 9, 2024, to Saturday, March 16, 2024 (March Break)
Panorama Ski Resort has everything you would expect from a world-class resort. Panorama offers terrain suited to all levels and abilities (15% Beginner, 35% Intermediate, 20% Advanced, 30% Expert) for skiers and snowboarders, including groomed and powder runs, and a state-of-the-art lift system.
We will be staying at Panorama Springs and the Summit Lodge in the upper Village. We have secured 5 rooms at Panorama Springs and 5 rooms at the Summit Lodge. Panorama Springs has easy ski-in/ski-out access to the mountain while Summit Lodge is a short (~2-minute) easy walk to the main chair lift. Each has 2-bedroom suites that include 2 full bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen (coffee maker, fridge, stove & oven, dishwasher, microwave, dishes, cookware & utensils). Each property’s amenities include free Wi-Fi, a heated outdoor pool, hot tubs, and ski lockers. Note that the hot tub and heated pool are located at Panorama Springs with easy access to those staying at the Summit Lodge. Your room and building will be assigned based on the configuration required.
- Round trip air transportation via Air Canada from Toronto to Calgary including 1st checked baggage.
- Round trip transfers from Calgary Airport to Panorama Village.
- Grocery store stop.
- 7 nights accommodation at either Panorama Springs or Summit Lodge, quad occupancy.
- 5-day adult lift pass. Note: this is an IKON Pass destination.
- All taxes.
Important dates and payment information
- A $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc. via Credit Card due on the trip Application.
- Application is on a first-come/first-serve basis. You will be notified of successful application within 48 hours and provided with a link to Skican’s payment portal where you will be required to register and pay a $500 deposit plus optional insurance by December 10, 2023, to retain your place.
- Final payment, including any additional options selected, will be due via the same payment portal by January 8, 2024.
- Cancellation details:
- The $100 application fee, $500 deposit, optional insurance, and credit card fees (if payment is made via credit card to SkiCan) are non-refundable.
- If you cancel between January 8, 2024, and February 5, 2024, an additional $800 per person will be withheld, and the remainder of the trip refunded.
- If you cancel after February 5, 2024, the complete amount is non-refundable.
- If the trip is canceled by Cedar Springs Ski Club or canceled based on Government travel restrictions, only the deposits will be refunded. Insurance premiums and credit card fees will not be refunded.
Note: SkiCan Ltd. offers payment by cheque or e-transfer (details provided in the payment portal). If you would like to make your payment by credit card a 3% administration fee will be added(non-refundable).
$2,365* CDN per person (based on quad occupancy)
- Add a 6th-day adult lift pass for $90.00.
- Senior (65+) and youth (13-17) pricing is available, 5-day lift pass deducts $60.00 each.
- Add a 6th-day senior (65+) or youth (13-17) lift pass for $25.00 each.
- Child (6-12) pricing available, 5-day lift pass deducts $260 each.
- A 6-day child (6-12) lift pass deducts $225 each.
- Non-skier deducts $460.00 each. Note: If you have an IKON Pass you would select the non-skier option.
- Land only (no air) deducts $595.00.
- Triple occupancy adds $240.00.
- RK Heli-Ski Day (3 Run “Powder Adventure”) adds $1,140.00.
- RK Heli-Ski Day (5 Run “Powder Adventure”) adds $1,320.00.
Travel insurance (cancellation and/or medical) is offered by SkiCan with Allianz-Global and will be available through Skican once you’ve registered for the trip and been provided with the SkiCan payment portal. Please note that only credit card payments are accepted for insurance payments.
Application for this trip will be available via the CSSC website on Monday, October 2, 2023, at 9 pm.
Trip Leader: Jeffrey Saunders
Please email any inquiries about this trip to: email@example.com
IMPORTANT LINKS, PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING A TRIP:
*Pricing on all trips is subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Director’s control, such as fuel costs, tax, currency change.
When applying online for an extended trip, we trust that our members have every intention of completing the application with payments. Please note that incomplete applications or cancelling a trip after completing the application will result in a $100 administration fee, payable to the club. This fee is in addition to any penalties/forfeited deposits levied by 3rd party vendors.