Red Mountain and Whitewater Mountain, British Columbia.
Located in Rossland, BC
January 17 – 24, 2021
RED Mountain is the last great, unspoiled resort. Located in Rossland, BC, 1st stop on Canada’s famous Powder Highway, fiercely independent RED delivers 3,850 acres of pristine skiing, putting us in the Top 10, size-wise, in N. America. With a new chairlift and 7 more runs over 300 additional acres on Topping Creek to streamline skier flow to Grey Mountain, this is the Year of RED.
Slalom Creek These beautiful, newly constructed condos offer slope side convenience with ski/ski out access to the lifts and runs at Red mountain. These condos are exquisitely finished with fir panels, ceramic tiles in the kitchens and bathrooms, and hardwood flooring throughout. Amenities include slate steam shower tiles in the on suite; fully equipped gourmet kitchens with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas range and microwave oven, island with breakfast bar, gas fireplace, entertainment center and washer/dryer.
- Round trip air transportation
- Round trip transfer from airport to resort
- 7 nights accommodation
- Welcome Breakfast Reception
- 5 day lift passes valid at Red Mountain
- Whitewater Day Trip option
- Cat Skiing Day with Big Red Cats option
- Complimentary daily guided mountain tours
- Group Activities
- All taxes
Important dates and payment information:
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled by individual. If the trip is cancelled by the club or due to government travel restrictions, deposits will be refunded.
- Deposit: $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc ~ In Trust
- Deposit: $500 + insurance premiums postdated for October 19, 2020, payable to SkiCan Ltd.*
- Balance: Balance including options post-dated for December 3, 2020, payable to SkiCan Ltd.*
- Deposit and balance cheques must be received by the club within 14 days of registration or your spot will be forfeited.
- We encourage the use of credit card payments to make potential refunds simpler.
- *SkiCan Ltd. offer payment by cheque or e-transfer; payment by credit card, add 3% per person for administration fee (non-refundable)
$2,130* CDN/person Slalom Creek Two Bedroom Condominium Based Upon Quad Occupancy;
$2,070* CDN/person Slalom Creek Three Bedroom Condominium Based Upon Six Sharing. Only Five Sharing Add: $145.00;
*Accommodation rooms are on priority registrations due to limited availability.
5-Day Senior (65+) Lift Deduct: $130.00
6-Day Adult Lift Add: $100.00
6-Day Senior (65+) Lift Deduct: $85.00
Whitewater Resort Day Trip (minimum 12) Add: $165.00 (includes transfer and lift pass)
Senior (65+) Deduct: $5.00 (from base package price)
Cat Skiing Day with Big Red Cats Add: $610.00 dated for January 25, 2021 along with registration
Land Only (no air) Deduct: $505.00
Insurance is offered by SkiCan with Allianz-Global. There is no rate table available. You must contact Adam Burn at 519-780-6600 or 1-888-475-4226 or email@example.com for a price and pay by credit card.
Trip Leader: Larry Hrabets
Registration for this trip will be available Thursday October 1st at 9pm.