Winter Park, Colorado
Saturday, February 3, 2024, to Saturday, February 10, 2024
With an 80-year history, Winter Park Resort is Colorado’s longest continually operated ski resort. Previously voted as North America’s #1 Ski Resort by USA Today Readers. Winter Park Resort receives over 344 inches of snow annually, the base sits at 9,000ft with over 166 designated trails and 1,212 acres of off-piste terrain and glade skiing.
Winter Park has seven distinct territories: Winter Park and Mary Jane, including Parsenn Bowl, Vasquez Ridge, Eagle Wind, and The Cirque with terrain for skiers and snowboarders from beginner to expert. 32% beginner, 26% intermediate, 28% Advanced, and 14% most difficult. To get you to the top of the mountains, there are 23 lifts, including 3 high-speed six-pack lifts, 1 10-person gondola, 6 high-speed express quads, 3 triples, 6 double chairlifts, 3 surface lifts, and one rope tow.
We will be staying at The Vintage Hotel in studio rooms that have 2 queen size beds and a kitchenette. Located at the entrance to the resort, and steps from the free Village Cabriolet, hop on this open-air lift for a scenic ride to the base Village, for the shops, restaurants, and the gondola. Amenities include an outdoor heated pool and large hot tub, sauna, fitness room, arcade, bar/restaurant, and onsite ski shop.
- Round trip air transportation from Toronto to Denver.
- Round trip transfers from Airport to the hotel.
- 7 nights accommodation at The Vintage Hotel.
- 5-day adult lift pass. Note: This is an IKON Pass destination.
- All taxes.
- Not included are baggage fees payable to the airline.
- Not included is $3.50 per $1000 contribution to the Compensation Fund (approx. $10/person). https://www.opc.gouv.qc.ca/en/ficav/
Important dates and payment information
- A $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Cedar Springs Ski Club Inc. via Credit Card due on the trip Application.
- Application is on a first-come/first-serve basis. You will be notified of successful application within 48 hours and provided with a link to GendronSki’s payment portal where you will be required to register and pay a $300 deposit by October 15, 2023, to retain your place.
- Final payment, including any additional options selected, will be due by November 3, 2023, via the same payment portal.
- Cancellation details:
- The $100 application fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel before November 4, 2023, the $300 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel after November 4, 2023, the full amount is non-refundable.
SOLD OUT – $3,095* CDN per person (based on double occupancy)
- Add a 6th-day adult lift pass for $125.00.
- Non-skier deducts $550 each. Note: if you have an IKON pass you would select the non-skier option.
- Land only (no air) deducts $700.00.
- Flight deviations will not be permitted. If you would like to extend your trip you must book the land-only option and make alternate flight arrangements on your own.
Travel Insurance (cancellation and/or medical) is offered by Voyages Gendron and will be available through GendronSki once you’ve registered for the trip and been provided with the GendronSki payment portal. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Application for this trip will be available via the CSSC website on Sunday, October 1, 2023, at 9 pm.
Trip Leader: Anne Herbert Grouchy
Please email any inquiries about this trip to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT LINKS, PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING A TRIP:
*Pricing on all trips is subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Director’s control, such as fuel costs, tax, currency change.
When applying online for an extended trip, we trust that our members have every intention of completing the application with payments. Please note that incomplete applications or cancelling a trip after completing the application will result in a $100 administration fee, payable to the club. This fee is in addition to any penalties/forfeited deposits levied by 3rd party vendors.